We accept the following credit cards
- Clients disclose why they would like a mold inspection. Usually they have seen mold, smell a musty odor, feel a high humidity in the home or have become ill at home or a combination of these.
- Looking for visual mold, water stains, moisture intrusion.
- Recording humidity levels and temperatures from room to room.
- Checking suspect areas with a surface moisture meter to detect further moisture in wall cavities.
- The visual inspection and consultation will indicate which rooms need to be air sampled along with an outdoor control sample.
- If a surface area is suspect such as a carpet or piece of furniture then a swab or a physical sample can be taken.
- Click here to view a sample mold analysis report
- The report is written upon receiving the lab analysis. The lab results are interpreted in the report and visual findings are recorded.
- Recommendations are also included in the report.
- The lab results are legal documents and have individual identification numbers on them.
Recommendations and Removal
- Any recommendations should adhere to the New York City Department of Health Remediation Process or should be done by a Certified Mold Remediator.
- Mold removal can be more dangerous than having dormant mold in a home.
- Negative air pressure machines, hepa filters, gloves and masks should be used.
Final Air Sampling
- Air samples of the same rooms should be done after all moldy surfaces are cleaned or removed.
- Final air sampling will show mold levels decreased to an acceptable level in these rooms.
- Lab results from final air sampling is the proof you need to be assured that the infesting mold has been removed properly and completely.
Would You Like Us to Contact You?