We accept the following credit cards
Mold Testing & Inspection
Greene Environmental specializes in state-of-the-art mold inspections for indoor contaminants successfully remediation residential and commercial buildings throughout Georgia. We take great pride in our reputation and always provide quality work for our clients. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff and technicians are always respectful of your specific needs.
If you are a homeowner, tenant, real estate agent, property manager, etc. and you think you may have mold exposure symptoms or see mold, contact us now.
Goals of our mold testing are to:
- Determine what type of mold
- Determine the cause of the mold growth
- Determine the extent of the mold
Would You Like Us to Contact You?
Reasons to Have a Mold Inspection or Mold Testing
- Recent Flooding
- Visible Mold
- Musty Oder
- Health Concerns
- Peace Of Mind
- Establish a Baseline for Future Testing
- Property Transactions
- Indoor Air Quality
- Mold Species Identification ( Allergy )
Our Mold inspection / Testing Process
- We look for indications of mold growth such as actual mold growing on your walls, leaks, excessive condensation on windows, water spots o and clogged gutters.
- We visually check all ventilation systems, heating and air conditioning units for damp conditions and overall cleanliness.
- We will then try and pinpoint the source of the moisture which is most likely the reason that you may have a mold problem.
- Swabs and air samples will be taken from areas that we have deemed to be most conducive to mold growth.
- We send the samples (swab and/or air) to our laboratory for analysis. When results are received confirming that there is mold growth detected, we provide those to you as well as a comprehensive report outlining our findings and recommendations for remediation.
What are customers are saying
Greene Environmental did an fast, thorough and competitively prices job remediation mold in a crawl space for us.